How to Unlock iOS 9.4 iCloud DNS Using iCloudDNSBypass Server
Is there a method that allows you using a locked iPhone 6s while you are trying to fully how to bypass iOS 9.4 iCloud Activation Lock feature? Have you heard of iOS 9.4 iCloud DNS unlock? This is accurately what you require when for several reasons your iOS 9.4 Device [either iPads otherwise iPhones] asks for the pass code which you cannot remember otherwise get from the earlier proprietor. We won’t list each and every one the reasons why the Activation Lock option on iOS 9.3.3 or iOS 9.4 blocks your access to your Home screen. This post has a different purpose. It is written to help you partly bypass iCloud lock until the professional services or Apple developers provides you with the totally bypass of iOS 9.4 Activation lock.
Unlock iCloud DNS Using iOS 9.4 iCloudDnsBypass Server, There is the website https://iclouddnsbypass.com/ where someone who has a locked iPhone 6s or else iPads know how to partly how to bypass iOS 9.4 iCloud Activation Lock for free. This server cannot fully unlock your gadget but it gives you the potential and options that are not obtainable to those users who cannot get to their Home screen which keeps asking for the pass code.
Step By Step Picture Guide iOS 9.3.3 And How To Bypass iOS 9.4 iCloud Activation Lock
- Step 1. Click on Home button of the activation locked device. Select “More Wi-Fi Settings” and click on the ‘i’ icon that appears under Wi-Fi.
- Step 3-4. Check your DNS settings field and enter: 220.127.116.11 (delete any previous DNS ettings)
- Step 5. Now click on Activation Help link and wait till you see “Hello” message from server.
- Step 6. Start using some of the options that weren’t available to you before.
- Step 7. (optional) If you want to browse web from your device please enter following to DNS settings field as shown on step 2:
- 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- USA > 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 (mirror 1)
- Europe > 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 (mirror 1)
- Asia > 22.214.171.124
- NOTES: In case you cannot connect to this server you need to reboot a couple of times. If reboot doesn’t solve the problem it means that your internet provider doesn’t allow you connecting to custom DNS servers. In this case please download iCloud DNS bypass Server GUI and install in to your PC.
iOS 9.3.3 To iOS 9.4 iCloud Bypass | Complete iCloud Removal/Bypass Explanation for iPad 4 | All You Need to Know
This is a great iOS 9.3.3 to iOS 9.4 iCloud Activation Lock bypass tool that supports only Windows platform at the moment. At the same time it is available in a lot of foreign languages so you might find your native menu to make the experience much easier and comfortable. Personally I find this server the best available iOS 9.4 iCloud bypass solution at the moment. Please feel free to comment your opinion bellow.
If your provider does not let you connect to custom DNS server after you tried to reboot, you can still use the dedicated DNS developed by July Ighor. Then you launch the application you have to choose your context menu and just store local DNS IP to your iPhone or iPad. This should solve the problem.