How to iOS 9.3 Downgrade to iOS 9.2.1 Downgrade
Some days before, Apple issued the biggest iOS improve – iOS 9.3 downgrade as iOS 9. To be honest, this is a huge issue by a lot of nice latest skin, like Night Shift that present you a superior night rest via cutting down the iPhone iPad display’s blue light cast, Notes through Touch and Password to defend your private information from others, and CarPlay has been modernized by improved maps and music choices, etc.
every of these sound huge, as lately a lot of consumer reported that they had a grave trouble on their iPhone iPad following improvement to
iOS 9.3 downgrade – cannot open links in Safari, Mail and Message App. other than still worse, some days has passed, Apple immobile have not issued every effective answer. Now several probable answers that worked for fraction of consumer are shared in Apple Support Communities, and they are shared via consumer instead of Apple.
iOS 9.3 Downgrade in 7 steps
Previous to happening, turn off “Find my iPhone” in Settings> iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Step 1. Download the 9.3 downgrade firmware file for your device. Create certain you download the appropriate version for your iPhone, iPad otherwise iPod.
- Step 2. Open iTunes and decide your iOS device from the top left corner
- Step 3. as incessantly holding the “Alt/ Option” key on the Mac otherwise “Shift” key in Windows, click on “Check for modernize”
- Step 4. choose the iOS 9.3 ipsw file you before downloaded
- Step 5. iTunes resolve inform you that it resolve modernize your iOS device to 9.2.1 and resolve confirm this modernize by Apple. Click “Update”
- Step 6. iTunes resolve downgrade your device to iOS 9.3 downgrade
- Step 7. Your iOS device resolves restart following downgrading. Next a message resolves pop up “Slide to upgrade”. Enter the password and stay for the downgrade course to finalize. You may be asked to activate your iOS device.
Please note that Apple is able to stop signing iOS 9.3 downgrade firmware files at every instant and while this happens, you won’t be able to iOS 9.3 downgrade to 9.2.
Condition you get an mistake message “This device is not eligible for the requested construct”, this could mean that also Apple has stopped signing the
iOS 9.3 downgrade firmware file, otherwise you have downloaded the incorrect firmware file.