Completely Remove jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Uninstall Cydia
Did you jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 your iPhones, iPads otherwise iPod touch’s simply to find out it is not something you are interested to start with? If you are having 2nd thoughts and want to Completely remove PanGu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak from your iOS 9.3.3 device, then we have got the wonderful tutorial for you. Following the step by step Guide below you know how to restore your iOS 9.3.3 device back to its innovative form without any traces of the iOS 9.4 jailbreak remaining. go behind the directions below to get your idevice back to its non-jailbroken magnificence.
Befoere Remove Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak From iPhone, iPad Read This
It is advise that previous to beginning the iOS 9.3.3 unjailbreak development, you back-up each and every one of the data on your idevice as this procedure will totally wipe all of the content from it, with settings. For the most excellent results plus to exclude any opportunity of mistake, it would be greatest if you could use the data back-up that was taken prior to the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. though, if you do not have one, just carry on to back up currently. Use iTunes or iCloud to create that back-up.
To do this, you’ll follow these steps: How To Remove jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 And Crash Cydia iOS 9.3.3
- Plug your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your Mac or PC with a Lightning cable.
- Next, put your device into Recovery Mode. To do that, you can follow our write-up for entering Recovery Mode, and then move on to the next step.
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC, and you should then see a prompt from within the app. Click on the OK button.
iOS 9.3.3 is Now Available for Download, Get the Direct IPSW Links Here
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation China)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 4s
- Next, click on the Restore button:
- A prompt will now pop up, so click on the Restore and Update button.
- iTunes will now begin restoring your device. Do not disconnect it during this process:
- After everything is all done, you should see this screen:
Congratulations! Your device is now fully restored to a stock installation of iOS 9.3.3. Now follow the on-screen instructions on your iOS 9.3.3 device, and you can either set your device up as new, or you can restore from the backup that you made before the jailbreak.